Sales Manager – UK and Europe
October 24, 2022
November 24, 2022
What you'll do in this role
- Introducing Orpheus’ services to new clients via presentations and demos
- Producing proposals and RFP’s for prospective clients
- Ensuring effective lead generation via direct sales and by working with marketing
- Ensuring the Orpheus Cyber proposition meets the needs of our target market
- With a customer focussed approach, guide prospects through the sales process
Your Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in B2B sales
- A network within the cybersecurity industry
- Experience selling a SAAS product is preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills
The Benefits and Rewards of working at Orpheus
Annual Training Budget
To foster our culture of learning, constantly developing and challenging ourselves, we offer our employees an annual training budget.
25 Days Holiday
Employees have 25 days of holiday which increases with the employment length.
We run recurring social events to help to cultivate company culture by promoting a collaborative environment for employees.
Close knit team
People are our most valued asset. All employees at Orpheus share the same values. This is what allows us to have a safe and positive environment where people are encouraged to collaborate
Great work/life balance
We believe that employees with a good balance between their home and work lives are more efficient, productive and motivated. We encourage taking time away from work to help reduce stress and therefore improve our employees’ mental health.