Orpheus is a specialist cyber threat intelligence company. We are intelligence and cyber security professionals with many years’ experience and a varied range of backgrounds, and our mission is to collect information from a wide range of sources in order to provide understanding to decision makers so that they can overcome the cyber security threats that they face. We specialise in providing highly tailored threat intelligence products and services, including as providers to the increasing number of regulator-mandated cyber resilience schemes emerging globally.
We have a unique opportunity for a passionate product manager who can help drive Orpheus’ digital products – primarily working on its proprietary Cyber Risk Rating product, a SaaS offering that helps organisations understand and remediate the cyber risk that third-party organisations face. The successful candidate will develop and drive the business strategy and product vision, have responsibility for collaborating with a variety of teams, and ultimately be accountable for the success of the product.
- Assisting with the development of a vision, strategy, and roadmap for advancing the product
- Liaising with existing and prospective clients and internal stakeholders and translating feedback and requirements into an effective product roadmap
- Identify opportunities to improve the product through innovation, pilots and prototyping
- Collaborating with the development team and other internal stakeholders to ensure the realisation of the roadmap
- Working on UI/UX aspects of the product
- Communicating internally as to the product plans and progress
- Proactively identifying and resolving issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic and/or technical goals
- Contributing to the external marketing aspects of the product
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 1+ year’s experience in product management, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- Demonstrable interest in the fields of intelligence and cyber security
- Familiar with Agile approach to software development
- Technical skills and ability to dig into the codebase and data/metrics
- Be comfortable learning about new domains and solving problems
- Excellent time management and planning skills with experience of working under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work effectively in a team
- An interest in growing with a dynamic, fast expanding cyber threat intelligence company
- The position offers a fantastic opportunity to work with advanced technologies with a team of other bright and ambitious professionals. This would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to develop a career in the intelligence or cyber security field.
Suitable candidates should email a tailored covering letter and CV to diego.silva[at]orpheus-cyber.com