Orpheus is a specialist cyber threat intelligence company. We are intelligence and cyber security professionals with many years’ experience and a varied range of backgrounds, and our mission is to collect information from a wide range of sources in order to provide understanding to decision makers so that they can overcome the cyber security threats that they face. We specialise in providing highly tailored threat intelligence products and services, including as providers to the increasing number of regulator-mandated cyber resilience schemes emerging globally.
The successful candidate will play a key role in Orpheus’ work gathering information on cyber threats and turning it into actionable intelligence, enabling our clients to better protect themselves. Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Project managing bespoke engagements for our clients
- Shaping client requirements into appropriate outputs at all stages of the intelligence cycle
- Taking responsibility for overseeing various aspects of our intelligence subscription service
- Proactively identifying new opportunities to develop our subscription and bespoke services
- Peer reviewing content produced by team members to enhance the quality of outputs
- Contributing to the development of our technical collection infrastructure
There will also be considerable flexibility for the right candidate to go beyond this remit and shape the role in the pursuit of the company’s goals, in the way they see fit.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have several years experience in cyber threat intelligence, including experience managing the production of bespoke deliverables
- Understand the commercial aspects of delivering
- Be able to use their initiative and understanding to manage their own research efforts, and those of other team members
- Communicate efficiently, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages are also desirable, especially where specifically relevant to areas of heightened cyber threat
- Maintain excellent standards in their work and show a high degree of attention to detail
- Be competent with the Microsoft Office suite. Experience with additional research tools and software related to intelligence collection and analysis is also desirable. Experience with programming in any scripting language is also desirable.
- Have relevant formal qualifications (i.e. SANS, CCTIM, CISSP)
Key personal attributes
- Intellectually curious: candidates should be knowledgeable about their field and constantly seeking to expand their understanding
- Driven: motivated for professional success and taking the company forward
- Analytically-minded: able to think critically and clearly articulate these thoughts
- Attention to detail: maintain high standards and demand them of others
- Collaborative: able to work well with others in pursuit of shared goals
This full-time position is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in developing a career in cyber threat intelligence at a dynamic and rapidly expanding cyber threat intelligence company, and grow with the firm.
Suitable candidates should email a tailored one-page covering letter, CV and current salary to contact[at]orpheus-cyber.com. Please use the job title as the email subject.